- What they smell like: Smoke. Always smells like smoke and coffee.
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): He’s got some super intense insomnia and will go stretches with getting only a 2 hour nap each day before he crashes and ends up sleeping for almost a full day. He’s pretty much constantly tired because of it even when he does manage to have a few good nights’ sleep. He’s an incredibly light sleeper most of the time, but when he crashes he’s dead to the world. When he does sleep he tosses and turns a lot and usually wakes up in uncomfortable positions with that pins and needles feeling in whichever body part he managed to sleep on weird this time.
- What music they enjoy: His tastes are pretty varied. He pretty much likes a little bit of everything, but he listens to a lot of big band.
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning: He doesn’t spend long getting ready. Pretty much just makes sure he’s clean, and his hair doesn’t look like he just rolled out of bed.
- Their favorite thing to collect: Every time he goes to a new place, he makes a point of finding or buying something he can easily associate with the place by touch or smell. The things range from small carved figures to dried flowers that only grew in a particular place. When he was little, he would bring back gifts for his mother that she could easily identify without being able to see them, and it became habit.
- Left or right-handed: right handed
- Religion (if any): He’s not religious at all. His father discouraged viewing legendaries as gods (not that they didn’t still deserve respect), and he wasn’t really exposed much to anything else.
- Favorite sport: Sports take energy he does not have.
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc): Hitting up museums and any nearby historic sites.His father is an old fart ninetales, and would often mention bits about the places they visited from centuries ago, which would pique Aubrey’s curiosity, so he’d go learn as much as he could about the places.
- Favorite kind of weather: Hot, cloudless summer days.
- A weird/obscure fear they have: Not obscure or weird again. He’s terrified of going completely blind, and for a long while he was afraid of the possibility of suddenly getting deathly ill the way his mother had, since his father had told him that her blindness was caused by what made her sick.
Lucky for Aubrey, Akar is a dirty liar.
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail: Without fail he always wins at…nothing.
made it rebloggable this time uwu
idk should I go back and make the naira one rebloggable??